Welcome to the 2019 Heavy Haul Seminar
The Heavy Haul Seminar is devoted to examining wheel/rail and vehicle/track interaction on heavy haul freight and shared-track passenger systems. The latest information on new and existing technology, and the ways in which it is being used to improve wheel/rail interaction on freight and passenger railways will be presented by some of the best minds in railroading. It is scheduled on Thursday, June 20 and Friday, June 21.
Since 1994, the Heavy Haul Seminar has been bringing together track and mechanical users, researchers and suppliers in a positive, educational setting like none other in the industry.
Your registration includes:
- Catered Welcome Reception
- Continental Breakfast each morning
- Access to morning presentations and activities
- Mid-morning Coffee and Refreshment Break
- Full Luncheon served in the ExpoZone
- Access to afternoon presentations and activities
- Afternoon Coffee and Refreshment Break
- Special “Grand Buffet” Reception on Thursday, June 20
- Exclusive Presentation Download Page access following event
Attendees are also eligible to receive:
- Continuing education/professional development credits
WRI 2019 Discount Programs
Wheel Rail Seminars is offering several discount programs for the events this year. All attendees registering for more than one event automatically qualify for our Multi-Event Discounts. Our Special Employee Discount is an exciting program created exclusively for direct employees of railroads and transits.
Attendees, speakers and sponsors alike comment that Wheel Rail Seminars' high-quality educational programs and presenters, combined with our “Everything's Included” approach to dining, social and networking events, make the WRI Conference “one of the best!”
The Wheel Rail Interaction Conference offers one of the best educational, networking and professional development values in the industry. Since 1994 we have hosted speakers and attendees from around the globe, bringing focus and understanding to the critical area of wheel/rail interaction.